XPE440 is an ultimate performance, epoxy injection mortar with approvals for
anchoring and rebar connections. This product is used in conjunction with a
hand, battery or pneumatic tool and static mixer nozzle.
XPE440 consists of 2 components, resin and hardener, which are stored in
separate compartments. These are mixed when extruded through the mixer
nozzle and allow the mortar to set. Cartridges may be reused up to end of shelf
life by replacing the static mixer nozzle or resealing the cap.
XPE440 is suitable for anchoring of façades, roofs, wood construction, metal
profiles, columns, beams, consoles, railings, sanitary devices, cable trays,
piping, post-installed rebar connections and more. Especially suitable for
applications with deeper embedment depths due to high flow properties.
• ETA for cracked and non-cracked concrete, C20/25 to C50/60
• ETA for post-installed rebar connections
• Approved for seismic performance categories C1 and C2
• Anchors designed according to EN 1992-4 standard (Eurocode 2 Part 4)
for maximum safety and efficiency
• Additional provisions within in the ETA for 100 year working life
• Compatible with hammer or diamond drilled holes
• Very high load capacity in cracked and non-cracked concrete
• Suitable for dry and wet concrete including flooded holes (bonded anchors)
• Suitable for overhead application
• Fire rating resistance ~ R120
• NSF approval for potable water
• High chemical resistance
• Low odour
• Small allowable edge distance and anchor spacing
• Superior performance in heavy-duty anchoring applications
• Design check can be performed using free VJT DesignFiX software -
alternatively contact [email protected] to model applications
XPE440 spare mixer nozzles - 06100390
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to improve your experience and to remember settings. The law requires that your consent is given for any cookies that are not strictly necessary for the operation of this website.
Necessary cookies are cookies that are required for the operation of this website.
Other cookies not strictly necessary for the operation of this website