The technical team at VJ Technology work in partnership with suppliers, major contractors and trade associations and ensure compliance with European and British Industry Standards and Regulations relating to the performance and safe use of fixings, fastenings and consumables. Our qualified team of technical experts are on hand to help with product support and specification and any performance calculations using our own DesignFix anchor software. Our experts are also CFA or UKAS compliant and can perform on and off-site anchor proof or allowable load resistance pull tests and tool box talks.
Our qualified technical specialists are on hand to help you with:
Design & Specification Support
- Assistance with technical anchor design complying to responsibilities outlined in BS8539:2012+A1:2021.
- Anchor guidance/recommendations covering a wide range of applications.
- Early Design Intervention.
Site Support & Training
- CFA Approved on-site testing to BS 8539:2012+A1:2021 (up to 600 kN). UKAS testing on and or off site also available.
- Anchor installation training and toolbox talks.
- PAT and Gas Tool Training
- The mechanical and chemical anchor and post-installed rebar calculation software.
- Latest update allows design for up to 100 years working life to EN 1992-4 (on selected products).
To learn more about DesignFiX software, click here.
- Available on and off site.
- Introduction to BS8539:2012+A1:2021 - code of practice for selection and installation of post-installed anchors, latest design standard EN1992-4 (Eurocode 2 part 4) and DesignFiX anchor calculation software.