E410+® and EC410+® are a high performance epoxy acrylate injection mortar with approvals for non-cracked concrete and masonry substrates. This product is used in conjunction with a hand, battery or pneumatic tool and static mixer nozzle.
E410+® and EC410+® consists of 2 components, resin and hardener, which are stored in separate compartments in a coaxial cartridge. These are mixed when extruded through the mixer nozzle and allow the mortar to set. Cartridges may be reused up to end of shelf life by replacing the static mixer nozzle or resealing the cap.
E410+® and EC410+® are suitable for anchoring of facades, roofs, timber construction, metal profiles, consoles, railings, sanitary devices, cable trays, piping, fixing to masonry and more Key Benefits
• ETA for non-cracked concrete, C20/25 to C50/60
• ETA for use in masonry applications
• Suitable for dry and wet concrete
• Suitable for overhead application
• High chemical resistance
• Low odour
• Small allowable edge distance and anchor spacing
• Design check can be performed using free to download VJT DesignFiX software - alternatively contact [email protected] to model applications