ETA option 1 approved concrete screw BSZ cut a positive thread in the concrete when being screwed in and enable attachment to be made close to the edge through the expansion-free operating principle (=undercut). The approved adjustment enables subsequent alignment to compensate for unevenness. The concrete screw BSZ is also ideal for temporary fixings since it is fully removable. Installation with an impact screwdriver means that you do not need to use a torque wrench. It is quick, reliable and reduces assembly errors.
The concrete screw BSZs are available with connection thread and with a range of different head shapes for a wide variety of applications.
To anchor moderate to heavy loads in cracked and non-cracked concrete:
Railings and handrails, shelves, wooden beams, supports and
braces, brackets, pipeline and cable routes, suspended ceilings, etc.
- European Technical Assessment for anchoring in cracked and non-cracked concrete (Option 1) for concrete screws in sizes 6, 8, 10, 12 and 14
- With up to 3 embedment depths, it is versatile for high loads or low levels of drilling and installation effort
- European Technical Assessment for multiple use for non-structural systems in concrete and precast pre-stressed hollow core slabs for
concrete screws in sizes 5 and 6
- Approved for use under seismic conditions of category C1 (ø8 to ø14 for embedment depth hnom 3)
- Approved for use under fi re exposure (R30-R120).
- Small drill hole diameter, small edge and axial gap
- Rapid push-through installation with an impact screwdriver without torque regulation
- No curing times, can be loaded immediately
- Adjustable to compensate for unevenness (Ø8- Ø14 mm)
- Can be fully removed
- Wide range of possible applications through numerous variants
DesignFix Anchor Software
Anchor Design checks can be performed using our free anchor Software DesignFix. Latest updates include design modelling to EN1992-4. Please contact [email protected] for further information or assistance.