The fischer frame fixing SXR-T is a plug made of high-quality nylon along with the pre-mounted fischer safety screw with countersunk head. Due to the special plug geometry, the SXR can be used in solid and hollow building materials. Due to the low anchorage depth of only 50 mm, the frame fixing can be handled in an especially cost-effective manner for multiple fixing of non-load-bearing systems. The fischer frame fixing SXR-T is particularly recommended with the countersunk head screw for fixing timber constructions.
- The special functioning allows for use in solid and hollow building materials with an anchorage depth of just 50 mm, ensuring an economical fixing.
- The ETA assessment covers use in a range of solid and hollow building materials, and guarantees a secure fixing.
- The specially developed combination of plugs and screws ensures the very best handling. The plug has a noticeable hold, making installation more convenient.
- Low anchorage depth saves time and costs.
- ETA rating in concrete and masonry.
- With pre-mounted safety screw with countersunk head.
- Plug expands in solid building materials.
- The plug anchors itself in the cavity in perforated building materials.