- Reduced drilling. Optimised geometry lowers anchorage depth.
- Permanent pressure due to flexible pins in the disc area.
- Simple Hammerset installation saves time and costs.
- The colouring means that it does not stand out on black clad insulating material.
The fischer insulation support DHK is the cost-effective plastic insulation support for insulating boards with low compressive strength. The DHK is knocked in the push-through installation using a hammer. When knocking in, the ribs expand in the drill hole and the DHK is ideally pressed in. The fischer insulation support DHK is suitable for anchoring insulating boards in solid and perforated brick, concrete, and aerated concrete.
- The optimised geometry of the expansion section ensures a low anchorage depth and reduces the amount of drilling required.
- Flexible pins in the plate area adapt to the insulating material, and ensure a sustained contact pressure.
- The simple hammerset installation allows for a quick installation process and thus reduces workload.
- The colouring of the DHK means that it does not stand out on black clad insulating material in rear-ventilated façades.