Branch Administrator Vacancy
Salary £18 - £20,000
Location: Newcastle under lyme, Staffordshire
The is a great opportunity to join our expanding team at Mainline Products Ltd, a trading company of the VJT group.
We are currently recruiting for a branch administrator to come on board and take on the responsibility of maintaining and carrying out various administrative tasks to support the branch.
On a day to day basis you will offer full administrative support to the branch, as well as assist in office management and organisational procedures.
You will work closely with our accounts department to undertake basic bookkeeping duties and issue invoices in a timely manner, in addition to acting as an initial point of contact for visitors both over the phone and face to face.
The successful candidate will be able to maintain a friendly and professional manner at all times and be able to work on their own initiative, as well as demonstrating strong communication, organisational and administrative skills.
If you or someone you know is interested in applying, please send a CV to [email protected]
In addition to a rewarding career and a friendly and relaxed working environment, we also offer:
- Genuine career advancement
- 40 hours per week with 1-hour unpaid lunch
- Company Pension: employee contributes 5%, the company contributes 7.5%.
- Life Insurance: Lump sum of 4 x pensionable pay
- Medical and Dental Scheme: Employees will be invited to join the private healthcare scheme
- BUPA Health assessment 30% discount for VJT employees
- Holiday Entitlement: 33 days (includes 8 bank holidays) Opportunity to cash in or roll over up to 5 days holiday per calendar year.
- Health and Wellbeing & Associate Assistance Programme: Employee Assistance Programme: Free confidential
- support service offering assistance with a range of issues including Financial Services, Family Care & Legal Advice.
- Paternity: 2 weeks fully paid or the paternity swap as per the new legislation
- Cooperate discount for Anytime Fitness Gym across UK
- VJT PERKBOX- a reward platform offering a cycle to work scheme and shopping and lifestyle discounts/cashback
- Flexible working: Available.
- Childcare Vouchers: Government Childcare Vouchers – tax free
- Employee Referral Programme
- Paid leave to work on charitable projects
If you are interested or know someone that’s interested in applying, please send a CV to [email protected]