Location: Ashford, Kent
Type: Full-Time, Permanent
VJ Technology are looking for a full-time permanent Data Analyst based at their Head Office in Ashford, Kent. Reporting to the IT Manager, they will be responsible for:
Working closely with internal teams to design, develop and deliver various projects and reports for CRM, Business Intelligence and the company Intranet.
- Design, develop and manage reports from various data sources including Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Analysing data to help make strategic recommendations for the Marketing team.
- Develop regular campaign and KPI reporting.
- Working with directors and assist with data analysis for board reports.
- Enable faster decision-making, completing ad-hoc analyses in response to requests from key people.
- Maintain distribution lists and distribute reports on time.
Our ideal candidate will have;
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Confident in liaising with other departments.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Good knowledge of other Microsoft Office applications.
- Good knowledge of working with Microsoft SQL Server and SQL.
- Experience in working with ERP systems (ideally Microsoft Dynamics GP).
- Experience in working with Business Intelligence tools.
They should also be proactive, self-motivated, resilient, adaptable, have good attention to detail and able to use their initiative, be organised, with good analytical and problem-solving skills, able to multitask and keep up to date with the latest technology.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 08:30 – 17:30 with an hour for lunch (40 hours per week).
To apply, please email your cv to Aida on [email protected]
Please note: Candidates successfully chosen for an interview will be contacted with 10 working days from the date of application via telephone or email. If you have not had any communication after this time, then unfortunately your application may have been unsuccessful.