Location: Ashford, Kent
Type: Full-Time, Permanent
VJ Technology are looking for a full-time permanent Business Intelligence Analyst based at their Head Office in Ashford, Kent. Reporting to the IT Manager, they will be responsible for supporting the design, development and management of the Business Intelligence systems. The ideal candidate will have the ability to analyse and transform large amounts of data into information that the business can utilise for daily operations as well as reporting and strategic analysis. Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Working closely with internal teams to design, develop and deliver various projects, reports and dashboards for CRM, Business Intelligence and the company Intranet.
- Managing various data acquisition processes and resolve data integrity issues.
- Analysing data to help make strategic recommendations for the Marketing team.
- Developing regular campaign and KPI reporting.
- Working with directors to assist with KPI analysis and producing board reports.
- Enable faster decision-making, completing ad-hoc analyses in response to requests from key people.
- Maintain distribution lists and distribute reports on time.
Our ideal candidate will have;
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Confident in liaising with other departments.
- Advanced knowledge of working with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience in working with ERP systems (ideally Microsoft Dynamics GP).
- Proven experience of developing and implementing enterprise-scale BI tools and dashboards.
- Knowledge of dimensional data modelling concepts and data visualisation.
- Experience in developing using PHP would be advantageous.
They should also be proactive, self-motivated, resilient, adaptable, have good attention to detail and able to use their initiative, be organised, with good analytical and problem-solving skills, able to multitask and keep up to date with the latest technology.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 08:30 – 17:30 with an hour for lunch (40 hours per week).
Please note: Candidates successfully chosen for an interview will be contacted with 10 working days from the date of application via telephone or email. If you have not had any communication after this time, then unfortunately your application may have been unsuccessful.